Microsoft© Office Publisher 2007: Complete Concepts and Techniques
By: and and
- Microsoft Publisher 2007: Complete Concepts and Techniques provides a project-based, step-by-step approach to teaching Publisher 2007.
- Book Quality:
- Publisher Quality
- Book Size:
- 12 Pages
- Cengege Learning Course Technology
- Date of Addition:
- Copyrighted By:
- Adult content:
- Nonfiction, Computers and Internet
- Grade Levels:
- Ninth grade, Tenth grade, Eleventh grade, Twelfth grade
- Submitted By:
- Bookshare Staff
- Usage Restrictions:
- This is a copyrighted book.
NIMAC (National Instructional Materials Accessibility Center) books are available only to students with an IEP (individual education plan.) If you put this book on a group reading list, students without IEPs will not be able to open it.
Please see the Help Center for more details.