- Sukie is worried -- her parents are acting strange. When she runs in the house, her dad asks, "If all your friends jumped off a bridge, would you jump off a bridge too?" When she eats peas with her fingers, Mom yells, "You'll put an eye out with that thing!" What is going on? Have her parents been replaced by aliens? Are they robots with broken circuits? She and her older brothers decide to investigate. And what they discover leads to a kids-against-parents WAR! This very funny book casts a new light on family rules.
- Book Quality:
- Publisher Quality
- Simon & Schuster Children's Publishing
- Date of Addition:
- Copyrighted By:
- James Bernardin, Margaret Peterson Haddix
- Adult content:
- Parenting and Family, Teens, Humor, Children's Books, Literature and Fiction
- Grade Levels:
- First grade, Second grade, Third grade, Fourth grade, Fifth grade
- Submitted By:
- Bookshare Staff
- Usage Restrictions:
- This is a copyrighted book.