Years in the Making: The Time-Travel Stories of L. Sprague de Camp (Volume 1)
You must sign in to Bookshare to download.
- Brief Synopsis:
- Here are some classic sf stories by one of the acknowledged masters in the field.
- Long Synopsis:
- When he began writing in the mid thirties, l. Sprague de Camp immediately found a following of loyal readers. In the seventy years he wrote, that following only grew. Here are some of his most famous short stories and some that are very rare. All are well worth reading or reading again.
- Book Quality:
- Book Size:
- 331 Pages
- Date of Addition:
- Copyright Date:
- Copyrighted By:
- the Estate of L. Sprague De Camp
- Adult content:
- English US
- Teens, Science Fiction and Fantasy
- Grade Levels:
- Ninth grade, Tenth grade, Eleventh grade, Twelfth grade
- Submitted By:
- Paul Edwards
- Proofread By:
- David H. Carter
Reviews of Years in the Making: The Time-Travel Stories of L. Sprague de Camp (Volume 1) (0 reviews)
0 - No Rating Yet