HTML: Comprehensive Concepts and Techniques
By: and and and
- Part of the highly successful Shelly Cashman series, this introductory text leads the user through a clear, step-by-step, screen-by-screen approach to learning HTML. Readers learn how to create a Web page using HTML, format the page, add graphics, and more.
- Book Quality:
- Publisher Quality
- Thomson Course Technology
- Date of Addition:
- Copyrighted By:
- Adult content:
- Nonfiction, Computers and Internet, Textbooks
- Grade Levels:
- Ninth grade, Tenth grade, Eleventh grade, Twelfth grade
- Submitted By:
- Bookshare Staff
- Usage Restrictions:
- This is a copyrighted book.
NIMAC (National Instructional Materials Accessibility Center) books are available only to students with an IEP (individual education plan.) If you put this book on a group reading list, students without IEPs will not be able to open it.
Please see the Help Center for more details.