Microsoft® Office 2007 Introductory Course
and and and and and
- Brief Synopsis:
- This text includes features that make learning easy and enjoyable - yet - challenging for learners.
- Long Synopsis:
- This text includes features that make learning easy and enjoyable - yet - challenging for learners. The text includes a wide range of learning experiences from activities with one or two commands to simulations and case studies that challenge and sharpen learners' problem-solving skills.
- Book Quality:
- Publisher Quality
- Thomson Course Technology
- Date of Addition:
- Copyright Date:
- Copyrighted By:
- Adult content:
- Educational Materials, Nonfiction, Computers and Internet, Textbooks
- Grade Levels:
- Ninth grade, Tenth grade, Eleventh grade, Twelfth grade
- Submitted By:
- Bookshare Staff
- This book is currently only available to public K-12 schools and organizations in the United States for use with students with an IEP, because it was created from files supplied by the NIMAC under these restrictions. Learn more in the NIMAC Help Center.
Reviews of Microsoft® Office 2007 Introductory Course (0 reviews)
0 - No Rating Yet