The Portable Pediatrician: Everything You Need to Know About Your Child's Health
and and and and
You must sign in to Bookshare to download.
- Brief Synopsis:
- Imagine you are up at three o'clock in the morning with a sick child. Wouldn't it be nice to have expert advice readily at hand to help get you through the night?
- Long Synopsis:
- Imagine you are up at three o'clock in the morning with a sick child. Wouldn't it be nice to have expert advice readily at hand to help get you through the night? Encyclopedic in scope, THE PORTABLE PEDIATRICIAN features timely and practical information on every childhood illness and emergency, including when to call the doctor, what reassuring signs can help you know your child is okay, how to treat your child at home, and much more-all in a convenient A-to-Z format. Among the scores of topics covered: teething; sprains and broken bones; nosebleeds; measles; ear infections; choking; rashes; colic; headaches; eating disorders; fever; hip pain; warts; allergies; obesity; seizures; Asperger's Syndrome; bronchitis; masturbation; sunburns; pneumonia; speech delay; lice; vomiting; asthma; heart defects; blisters; sleep problems; and more. The Searses guide parents and caregivers from a child's infancy through the teen years, teaching them what to expect at regular checkups as well as how to boost a child's well-being, devise a family health plan, work effectively with their pediatrician, and more. Distinguished by the Searses' trademark comprehensiveness, reliability, and accessible, comforting one, this book is a must-have for all families who want to keep their children healthy and happy.
- Book Quality:
- Publisher Quality
- Little, Brown and Company
- Date of Addition:
- Copyright Date:
- Copyrighted By:
- William Sears, MD, Martha Sears, RN, Robert Sears, MD, James Sears, MD, and Peter Sears, MD
- Adult content:
- English US
- Nonfiction, Health, Mind and Body, Parenting and Family
- Submitted By:
- Bookshare Staff
Reviews of The Portable Pediatrician: Everything You Need to Know About Your Child's Health (0 reviews)
0 - No Rating Yet