The Fairy Godmother Academy #1: Birdie's Book
You must sign in to Bookshare to download.
- Brief Synopsis:
- Where do fairy godmothers come from? When Birdie goes to visit her grandmother for the first time, she learns that her grandmother is a fairy godmother--which means Birdie's a fairy godmother too!
- Long Synopsis:
- Where do fairy godmothers come from? When Birdie goes to visit her grandmother for the first time, she learns that her grandmother is a fairy godmother--which means Birdie's a fairy godmother too! Trained by fairies in a magical land called Aventurine, human fairy godmothers have been hidden protectors of the world for centuries. Birdie' s family talisman, a singing stone, has been broken, and now only Birdie can use the stone to travel to Aventurine to repair it. When she gets there she meets Kerka, a warrior-like girl who has been sent to help her find the other half of the stone. Will Birdie and Kerka have the knowledge and strength to banish the shadow that has come over both the garden in Aventurine and Birdie's family? One thing's for sure--no one who travels to Aventurine will ever be the same again!For girls who are fans of Harry Potter and have outgrown the Disney Fairies series and the American Girl books, the Fairy Godmother Academy is the perfect series--fantasy books filled with magic and adventure but grounded by contemporary girls and issues.The series boasts an amazing Web site that allows girls to enter the world they visit in the books. There they can do activities both on- and offline, vote for things they'd like to see in the books, and connect with other Fairy Godmother Academy fans.Join the Fairy Godmother Academy!Visit the Web site for games, activities, and networking with friends! www.fairygodmotheracademy.com From the Trade Paperback edition.
- Book Quality:
- Publisher Quality
- Random House Children's Books
- Date of Addition:
- Copyright Date:
- Copyrighted By:
- FGA Media
- Adult content:
- English US
- Children's Books, Literature and Fiction
- Grade Levels:
- Third grade, Fourth grade, Fifth grade, Sixth grade, Seventh grade
- Submitted By:
- Bookshare Staff
Reviews of The Fairy Godmother Academy #1: Birdie's Book (0 reviews)
0 - No Rating Yet