George Washington (The American Presidents Series)
You must sign in to Bookshare to download.
- Brief Synopsis:
- Concise but well-researched biography of the first President of the United States.
- Long Synopsis:
- In this thoughtful and incisive biography, the strengths and weaknesses of Washington's presidential leadership are dissected, from his lasting foreign and economic policies to his polarizing denunciation of political parties and his public silence about slavery. The result is a surprising portrait of the multidimensional man behind the myth he so assiduously crafted.
- Book Quality:
- Book Size:
- 282 Pages
- Thorndike Press
- Date of Addition:
- Copyright Date:
- Copyrighted By:
- James MacGregor Burns and Susan Dunn
- Adult content:
- English US
- History, Nonfiction, Teens, Biographies and Memoirs
- Grade Levels:
- Ninth grade, Tenth grade, Eleventh grade, Twelfth grade
- Submitted By:
- Dr. Kenneth Cross
- Proofread By:
Reviews of George Washington (The American Presidents Series) (0 reviews)
0 - No Rating Yet