- Brief Synopsis:
- Christy Miller and Sierra Jensen cross paths on their way to summer vacations that reveal what a gift it is to have a true Forever Friend.
- Long Synopsis:
- Christy Miller and Sierra Jensen cross paths on their way to summer vacations that reveal what a gift it is to have a true Forever Friend.Now Boarding at Gate 10After her high school graduation, still aching from Todd's departure, Christy joins her family on a trip to Wisconsin to visit relatives. While there, she reunites with Matthew, an old friend from junior high. When Matthew starts to show a romantic interest in Christy, she realizes this summer vacation could change everything she thought her future would be. In the Event of a Water LandingFifteen-year-old Sierra Jensen can't wait to spend her summer vacation with her friend Jana at a pristine lake in Montana. But when they arrive, it becomes clear that Jana's only interest is acquiring a boyfriend. Sierra just wants to hang out with the guys as friends, but Jana turns every encounter into a possible romantic relationship. As their friendship begins to suffer, Sierra wonders if it's possible to find a Forever Friend who will listen to you, laugh with you, and keep your confidences.From the Trade Paperback edition.
- Book Quality:
- Publisher Quality
- The Doubleday Religious Publishing Group
- Date of Addition:
- Copyright Date:
- Copyrighted By:
- Robin's Nest Productions Inc.
- Adult content:
- Religion and Spirituality, Teens, Children's Books, Literature and Fiction
- Submitted By:
- Bookshare Staff
Reviews of Departures (0 reviews)
0 - No Rating Yet