Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing
You must sign in to Bookshare to download.
- Brief Synopsis:
- Life with his bratty, little brother has fourth-grader Peter feeling like a nothing.
- Long Synopsis:
- One of Judy Blume's more popular stories, it documents the trials and tribulations of living with siblings from a fourth-grader's point of view. One of Peter's friends, Sheila, is also the title character of another Blume book, "Otherwise Known as Sheila the Great." Image descriptions have been added.
- Book Quality:
- Book Size:
- 120 Pages
- Bantam Doubleday Dell Books for Young Readers
- Date of Addition:
- Copyright Date:
- Copyrighted By:
- Judy Blume, E. P. Button & Co.
- Adult content:
- English US
- Children's Books, Literature and Fiction
- Grade Levels:
- Second grade, Third grade, Fourth grade
- Submitted By:
- Valerie Maples
- Proofread By:
- Doug Maples
Reviews of Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing (0 reviews)
0 - No Rating Yet