First Aid, CPR, and AED (5th edition)
- Brief Synopsis:
- First Aid, CPR, and AED, Fifth Edition is the center of an integrated teaching and learning system that offers instructor, student, and technology resources to better support instructors and prepare students.
- Long Synopsis:
- First Aid, CPR, and AED, Fifth Edition is the center of an integrated teaching and learning system that offers instructor, student, and technology resources to better support instructors and prepare students. The text includes: Coverage of the 2005 CPR and ECC Guidelines Current information on injured and illnesses: Core information for first aiders presented in a clear and straightforward format. Skills Drills: Offer step-by-step explanations and visual summaries of important skills. Flowcharts: Reinforce the decision-making process and appropriate procedures. Decision Tables: Provide a concise summary of what signs first aiders should look for and what treatment steps they should take. Visit the Additional Resources section to preview sample chapters of the Fifth Edition. About the AAOS Emergency Care and Safety Institute. The AAOS name and training programs are recognized and revered worldwide. In 1971, the AAOS pioneered EMS education by publishing the first EMS training program. Today, the AAOS Emergency Care and Safety Institute continue that dedication to future emergency responders and the instructors who are paving their way. Founded in 1933, the not-for-profit AAOS provides education and practice management services for orthopedic surgeons and allied health professionals worldwide. Who better to teach about injuries than injury specialists? For more information about other AAOS Emergency Care and Safety Institute training programs or to become an AAOS Emergency Care and Safety Institute instructor, visit www.ECSInstitute.org.
- Book Quality:
- Book Size:
- 422 Pages
- Jones & Bartlett Publishers, Incorporated
- Date of Addition:
- Copyright Date:
- Copyrighted By:
- Jones and Bartlett Publishers, Inc.
- Adult content:
- Health, Mind and Body, Nonfiction, Textbooks
- Submitted By:
- Proofread By:
Reviews of First Aid, CPR, and AED (5th edition) (0 reviews)
0 - No Rating Yet