Living in the Environment: Principles, Connections, and Solutions
- Brief Synopsis:
- Learn how to make a difference in our environment!
- Long Synopsis:
- Learn how to make a difference in our environment! Using sustainability as the central theme, this current and thought-provoking book provides you with basic scientific tools for understanding and thinking critically about the environment and the environmental problems we face. Updated with new information, art, and "Good News" examples, this engaging book offers vivid case studies and hands-on quantitative exercises. The concept-centered approach transforms complex environmental topics and issues into key
- Book Quality:
- Publisher Quality
- Cengage Learning Brooks/Cole
- Date of Addition:
- Copyright Date:
- Copyrighted By:
- Course Technology, Cengage Learning
- Adult content:
- Outdoors and Nature, Business and Finance, Textbooks, Nonfiction, Science
- Grade Levels:
- Ninth grade, Tenth grade, Eleventh grade, Twelfth grade
- Submitted By:
- Bookshare Staff
- This book is currently only available to public K-12 schools and organizations in the United States for use with students with an IEP, because it was created from files supplied by the NIMAC under these restrictions. Learn more in the NIMAC Help Center.
- Usage Restrictions:
- This is a copyrighted book.
Reviews of Living in the Environment: Principles, Connections, and Solutions (0 reviews)
0 - No Rating Yet