Modern World History: Patterns of Interaction
By: and and
- History textbook for middle and secondary schools.
- Book Quality:
- Publisher Quality
- Holt McDougal
- Date of Addition:
- Copyrighted By:
- Roger B. Beck, Linda Black, Larry S. Krieger
- Adult content:
- Nonfiction, Teens, History, Children's Books, Textbooks
- Grade Levels:
- Ninth grade, Tenth grade, Eleventh grade, Twelfth grade, Sixth grade, Seventh grade, Eighth grade
- Submitted By:
- Bookshare Staff
- Usage Restrictions:
- This is a copyrighted book.
NIMAC (National Instructional Materials Accessibility Center) books are available only to students with an IEP (individual education plan.) If you put this book on a group reading list, students without IEPs will not be able to open it.
Please see the Help Center for more details.