Howliday Inn (Bunnicula and Friends #2)
- Brief Synopsis:
- Harold and Chester, a dog and a cat, are boarded at Chateau Bow-Wow where Chester becomes increasingly alarmed by the strange behavior of his fellow guests.
- Long Synopsis:
Harold and Chester could hardly believe it. The Monroe family was going on vacation without them. Bunnicula, the family rabbit, would be boarded with a neighbor. But they, the family's loyal dog and cat, were to be sent away with strangers; they were to spend a week at Chateau Bow-Wow.
Chateau Bow-Wow, observed Chester, soon after they arrived, could more properly be called Howliday Inn. Though what was howling, neither of them knew. Chester had his suspicions however; only a werewolf could make that chilling sound.
- Book Quality:
- Publisher Quality
- Book Size:
- 215 Pages
- ATHENEUM BOOKS FOR YOUNG READERS
- Date of Addition:
- Copyright Date:
- Copyrighted By:
- Lynn Munsinger, James Howe
- Adult content:
- Children's Books, Animals, Literature and Fiction, Mystery and Thrillers
- Grade Levels:
- Third grade, Fourth grade, Fifth grade, Sixth grade, Seventh grade
- Submitted By:
- Bookshare Staff