A+ Guide to Hardware: Managing, Maintaining, and Troubleshooting
- NIMAC-sourced textbook
- Book Quality:
- Publisher Quality
- Thomson Course Technology
- Date of Addition:
- Copyrighted By:
- Course Technology, Cengage Learning
- Adult content:
- Nonfiction, Computers and Internet, Textbooks
- Grade Levels:
- Ninth grade, Tenth grade, Eleventh grade, Twelfth grade
- Submitted By:
- Bookshare Staff
- Usage Restrictions:
- This is a copyrighted book.
NIMAC (National Instructional Materials Accessibility Center) books are available only to students with an IEP (individual education plan.) If you put this book on a group reading list, students without IEPs will not be able to open it.
Please see the Help Center for more details.