You must sign in to Bookshare to download.
- Brief Synopsis:
- Brought together as pen pals by a school assignment, Sophie and Katie, eleven-year-olds living on opposite sides of the country, find comfort in their growing relationship when problems at home and at school disrupt their lives.
- Long Synopsis:
- Eleven-year-old Sophie Turner attends an all-girls private school in Manhattan. When Sophie's family falls apart and her best friend rejects her for a faster crowd, Sophie's only source of comfort is the distant voice of her school-assigned pen pal, Katie. Eleven-year-old Katie Franklin lives in California. She is thrilled to be spearheading a charity project with her best friend, Jake--but when Jake starts paying attention to another girl, a jealous and misunderstood Katie is left with one friend she can confide in--her pen pal, Sophie.This realistic, gentle novel is a testament to the enduring power of friendship--even from miles away.
- Book Quality:
- Publisher Quality
- Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers
- Date of Addition:
- Copyright Date:
- Copyrighted By:
- Courtney Sheinmel
- Adult content:
- English US
- Children's Books, Literature and Fiction
- Grade Levels:
- Fourth grade, Fifth grade, Sixth grade
- Submitted By:
- Bookshare Staff
Reviews of Sincerely (0 reviews)
0 - No Rating Yet