Great Moments in the Summer Olympics
- Brief Synopsis:
- The Summer Olympics are chock full of epic athletic achievements across hundreds of disciplines, especially Track and Field, Gymnastics, and Swimming.
- Long Synopsis:
- The Summer Olympics are chock full of epic athletic achievements across hundreds of disciplines, especially Track and Field, Gymnastics, and Swimming. These are the sports that gave us Jesse Owens and Carl Lewis, Wilma Rudolph and Jackie Joyner-Kersee, Olga Korbut and Mary Lou Retton -- tremendous athletes whose Olympic accomplishments thrill us now just as much as they did when they occurred. Now readers can relive those moments in this fact-filled volume just right for young sports enthusiasts. And because it's Matt Christopher, young readers know they're getting the best sports writing on the shelf!
- Book Quality:
- Publisher Quality
- Little, Brown Books for Young Readers
- Date of Addition:
- Copyright Date:
- Copyrighted By:
- Matt Christopher Royalties, Inc.
- Adult content:
- Nonfiction, Sports, Teens, Children's Books
- Submitted By:
- Bookshare Staff
- Usage Restrictions:
- This is a copyrighted book.
Reviews of Great Moments in the Summer Olympics (0 reviews)
0 - No Rating Yet