Microsoft® Office Excel 2007: Introductory Course
By: and and and and and
- Introduce your students to Microsoft Office Excel 2007 with the books teachers know and trust from the award-winning authors, Pasewark and Pasewark along with contributing authors Rachel Biheller Bunin, Jessica Evans, Katherine T. Pinard, and Robin M. Romer. This text includes features that make learning easy and enjoyable, yet challenging for learners. Students will be engaged with activities that range from simulations to case studies that challenge and sharpen problem-solving skills.
- Book Quality:
- Publisher Quality
- Cengage Learning Course Technology
- Date of Addition:
- Copyrighted By:
- Adult content:
- Textbooks, Computers and Internet, Nonfiction
- Grade Levels:
- Ninth grade, Tenth grade, Eleventh grade, Twelfth grade
- Submitted By:
- Bookshare Staff
- Usage Restrictions:
- This is a copyrighted book.
NIMAC (National Instructional Materials Accessibility Center) books are available only to students with an IEP (individual education plan.) If you put this book on a group reading list, students without IEPs will not be able to open it.
Please see the Help Center for more details.