The Berenstain Bears in the Dark
- Brief Synopsis:
- After a scary bedtime story, Sister Bear is too frightened of the dark to shut her eyes.
- Long Synopsis:
- After a scary bedtime story, Sister Bear is too frightened of the dark to shut her eyes. "Sound psychological advice and a night light help Sister conquer her fears. Children will empathize with Sister Bear in this well-written story. "--School Library Journal.
- Book Quality:
- Publisher Quality
- Random House Books for Young Readers
- Date of Addition:
- Copyright Date:
- Copyrighted By:
- Berenstain Enterprises, Inc.
- Adult content:
- Animals, Children's Books, Literature and Fiction
- Grade Levels:
- Pre-Kindergarten, Kindergarten, First grade
- Submitted By:
- Bookshare Staff
Reviews of The Berenstain Bears in the Dark (0 reviews)
0 - No Rating Yet