You must sign in to Bookshare to download.
- Brief Synopsis:
- Seventeen-year-old Evie O'Neill is thrilled when she is exiled from small-town Ohio to New York City in 1926, even when a rash of occult-based murders thrusts Evie and her uncle, curator of The Museum of American Folklore, Superstition, and the Occult, into the thick of the investigation.
- Long Synopsis:
- Evie O'Neill has been exiled from her boring old hometown and shipped off to the bustling streets of New York City--and she is pos-i-toot-ly thrilled. New York is the city of speakeasies, shopping, and movie palaces! Soon enough, Evie is running with glamorous Ziegfield girls and rakish pickpockets. The only catch is Evie has to live with her Uncle Will, curator of The Museum of American Folklore, Superstition, and the Occult--also known as "The Museum of the Creepy Crawlies."When a rash of occult-based murders comes to light, Evie and her uncle are right in the thick of the investigation. And through it all, Evie has a secret: a mysterious power that could help catch the killer--if he doesn't catch her first.
- Book Quality:
- Publisher Quality
- Little, Brown Books for Young Readers
- Date of Addition:
- Copyright Date:
- Copyrighted By:
- Martha E. Bray
- Adult content:
- English US
- History, Teens, Literature and Fiction, Mystery and Thrillers
- Grade Levels:
- Eighth grade, Ninth grade, Tenth grade, Eleventh grade
- Submitted By:
- Bookshare Staff
Reviews of The Diviners (0 reviews)
0 - No Rating Yet