Paradise Lost (Private #9)
You must sign in to Bookshare to download.
- Brief Synopsis:
- Reed is reunited with former Billings girls Kiran and Taylor, and she and her friends take over an exclusive, five-star Caribbean island, spending their days tanning on white sand beaches and their nights partying on sixty-foot yachts. It's heaven on earth, but as they raise their champagne flutes to toast their friendship, Reed worries that it's all too good to be true.
- Long Synopsis:
- Paradise awaits.... Now that Cheyenne's murderer has been revealed and Reed knows the truth about who's been stalking her, she's ready to leave the heartache and turmoil of last semester behind. And what better way to recover than a five-star Caribbean vacation? Reed is reunited with former Billings Girls Kiran and Taylor, and she and her friends take over the exclusive island. They spend their days tanning on white-sand beaches and their nights partying on sixty-foot yachts. It's heaven on earth. But as they raise their champagne flutes to toast their friendship, Reed worries that it's all too good to be true. Because even in paradise, the Billings Girls are never far from trouble -- and nothing's more dangerous than the calm before the storm....
- Book Quality:
- Publisher Quality
- Simon & Schuster Children's Publishing
- Date of Addition:
- Copyright Date:
- Copyrighted By:
- Alloy Entertainment and Kieran Viola
- Adult content:
- English US
- Teens, Literature and Fiction, Mystery and Thrillers
- Grade Levels:
- Ninth grade, Tenth grade, Eleventh grade, Twelfth grade
- Submitted By:
- Bookshare Staff
Reviews of Paradise Lost (Private #9) (0 reviews)
0 - No Rating Yet