McDougal Littell World Geography
and and and
- Brief Synopsis:
- This section of the textbook helps you develop and practice the skills you need to study geography and to take standardized tests.
- Long Synopsis:
- This section of the textbook helps you develop and practice the skills you need to study geography and to take standardized tests. Part 1, Strategies for Studying Geography, takes you through the features of the textbook and offers suggestions on how to use these features to improve your reading and study skills.
- Book Quality:
- Book Size:
- 1,007 Pages
- Great Source Education Group, Incorporated
- Date of Addition:
- Copyright Date:
- Copyrighted By:
- McDougal Littell, a division of Houghton Mifflin Company
- Adult content:
- Teens, Children's Books, Textbooks, Nonfiction, Science
- Grade Levels:
- Ninth grade, Tenth grade, Eleventh grade, Twelfth grade
- Submitted By:
- Proofread By:
- Usage Restrictions:
- This is a copyrighted book.
Reviews of McDougal Littell World Geography (0 reviews)
0 - No Rating Yet