It Came from Beneath the Bed! (Tales from the House of Bunnicula #1)
- Brief Synopsis:
- With help from his uncle Harold, who wrote books about Bunnicula, Howie the wirehaired dachshund writes a story in which he saves the world from a science experiment gone awry.
- Long Synopsis:
Dear possible reader of this book,
I want to be a writer, just like my uncle Harold, who wrote a bunch of books about our friend Bunnicula. So I wrote this story. And boy! Did I ever get into trouble! My friend Delilah stopped speaking to me because I put her in my book. Uncle Harold stopped speaking to me because I didn't put him in my book. A writer's life isn't easy!
But back to my story: It's about how a talented and lovable (not to mention smart) wirehaired dachshund puppy named Howie saves the world from a disgusting, evil menace named...oops, that would give away the story. But trust me, this menace is disgusting and evil, all right!!!
Your friend, Howie
- Book Quality:
- Publisher Quality
- Book Size:
- 112 Pages
- ATHENEUM BOOKS FOR YOUNG READERS
- Date of Addition:
- Copyright Date:
- Copyrighted By:
- Brett Helquist, James Howe
- Adult content:
- Humor, Horror, Animals, Children's Books, Literature and Fiction
- Grade Levels:
- Second grade, Third grade, Fourth grade, Fifth grade
- Submitted By:
- Bookshare Staff