Microsoft® Office 2007: Illustrated, Windows Vista Edition, Introductory
By: and and and and
- This Microsoft Office 2007 Illustrated Series book covers the essential information that you need to know now for Microsoft Vista 2007. Our signature two-page spread design has been updated and refreshed to take full advantage of the new features of the Office 2007 software. This practical, easy to navigate book provides you with the essential knowledge you need to succeed at both work and beyond.
- Book Quality:
- Publisher Quality
- Cengage Learning Course Technology
- Date of Addition:
- Copyrighted By:
- Cengage Learning
- Adult content:
- Textbooks, Nonfiction, Computers and Internet
- Grade Levels:
- Twelfth grade, Eleventh grade, Tenth grade, Ninth grade
- Submitted By:
- Bookshare Staff
- Usage Restrictions:
- This is a copyrighted book.
NIMAC (National Instructional Materials Accessibility Center) books are available only to students with an IEP (individual education plan.) If you put this book on a group reading list, students without IEPs will not be able to open it.
Please see the Help Center for more details.