- Table View
- List View
Danny Dunn, Professor Bullfinch's headstrong young sidekick, is at it again. Trapped in the Professor's submersible research vessel at the bottom of the sea, time is running out!
Can Danny program Miniac, a miniature automatic computer, to do his homework for him? His attempts seem to be going well until an old enemy, Snitcher, tries his hand at sabotage.
Three Georgia peaches are in for one juicy summer . . . . . . but Birdie would rather eat Thin Mints and sulk in the A/C. Leeda would prefer to sneak off with her boyfriend, Rex. And Murphy would much rather cause a little mischief.
Relates how the unexpected delivery of a large crate containing a live penguin changes the life of Mr. Popper, a house painter obsessed by dreams of the polar region.
A young man receives two presents that will change his life: a plastic miniature Indian that magically comes to life inside a mysterious old cupboard.From the Hardcover edition.
Hope and her aunt move to a small town in Wisconsin to run the local diner. The owner of the diner has decided to run for mayor, however, people are skeptical because he has leukemia. Hope decides to help in the campaign. A Newbery Honor Book.
The sequel to "Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing," Farley Drexel Hatcher, aka Fudge, is back and is still the biggest pain ever!
Blubber is a good name for her, the note from Wendy says about Linda. Jill crumples it up and leaves it on the corner of her desk. She doesn't want to think about Linda or her dumb report on the whale just now. Jill wants to think about Halloween.
Life with his bratty, little brother has fourth-grader Peter feeling like a nothing.
Berlin 1942When Bruno returns home from school one day, he discovers that his belongings are being packed in crates.
The story of 4 young women and the pants that keep them connected through a tough summer.
Trust your dreams. Both my parents said that. That's our old way, our Mohawk way. The way of our ancestors. Trust the little voice that speaks to you. That is your speaking.
Barry O'Neill is journeying to New York on the Titanic's fateful maiden voyage. He's homesick and worried about the Flynn boys traveling in steerage who have threatened to throw him overboard. Little does Barry know that a struggle with the Flynns is the least of the dangers that await him. This suspenseful young adult adventure story is based on the true and terrible events that occured as the Titanic sank.
Will ten-year-old Colin find his missing stinky sneakers in time to enter The Stinkiest Sneakers in the World contest?
Suddenly able to see demons and the Shadow hunters who are dedicated to returning them to their own dimension, fifteen-year-old Clary Fray is drawn into this bizarre world when her mother disappears and Clary herself is almost killed by a monster.
A young mouse named Ralph looked out of his mousehole in Room 215 of the Mountain View Inn, and saw a motorcycle just the right size for him.
Henry sets out to show that he's capable of having a paper route, but he meets many obstacles. Ramona the pest saves the day.
If Ribsy can behave himself for 2 months, Henry can go on a fishing trip with Mr. Huggins. Henry thinks this will be easy, but he didn't bargain on Ribsy's unstoppable nose for trouble!
When he decides to turn his 5th-grade teacher's love of the dictionary around on her, clever Nick Allen invents a new word and begins a chain of events that moves beyond his control.
In a city in the not to distant future, an orphan is saved by a group of kids called the Supernaturalists. They all have a psychic ability to see and connect to life leeching parasites.
"There is a tendency to romanticize Artemis. To attribute to him qualities that he does not possess. ..." Will he and Butler find what they are after?
The acclaimed author of the "New York Times"-bestselling Underland Chronicles series delivers equal parts suspense and philosophy, adventure and romance, in a stunning novel set in a future with unsettling parallels to the present.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.