- Table View
- List View
When a fifteen-year-old girl is abducted by vampires, it's up to U. S. Marshal Anita Blake to find her.
They're here. They ride. The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. Born of a match between good and evil, four siblings stand between hell's minions and everything they want to destroy.
It is the late summer of 1938, Europe is about to explode, the Hollywood film star Fredric Stahl is on his way to Paris to make a movie for Paramount France.
In his second book, Adam Carolla--author of New York Times bestseller In Fifty Years We'll All Be Chicks and chart-topping podcaster--reveals all the stories behind how he came to be the angry middle-aged man he is today.
When Jimmy McMullen, a fireman with the NYFD, is killed in the line of duty, his wife, Jackie, and ten-year-old son, Charlie, are devastated. Charlie idolized his dad, and now the outgoing, curious boy has become quiet and reserved.
She's 33, unmarried, and stuffed into a Bubble Yum pink bridesmaid dress. And the whole town wants to fix her up with anyone with a dental plan . . . Who's going to rescue Sadie Hollowell now?
The man Jason Bourne fishes out of the freezing sea is near death, half-drowned and bleeding profusely from a gunshot wound. He awakens with no memory of who he is or why he was shot-and Bourne is eerily reminded of his own amnesia.
Special agent Kate Rush is investigating a fortress that may be related to a human trafficking ring. In the process she meets Tick Kelly who is running away from his past. Soon the two develop feelings for one another.
The New York Times bestselling author of Summer Rental delivers her delicious new escapist novel about small towns, old flames, and deep secrets Annajane Hudgens truly believes she is over her ex-husband, Mason Bayless.
Locked in an unexpected land dispute, Rafe Stryker is trapped in the one place he vowed never to return to--the Castle Ranch in Fool's Gold, California.
November 1958: the National Horse Show at Madison Square Garden in New York City. Into the rarefied atmosphere of wealth and tradition comes the most unlikely of horses--a drab white former plow horse named Snowman--and his rider, Harry de Leyer.
When it comes to our prosperity, our freedom tradition, and our constitutional government, President Barack Obama has been the great destroyer - knocking down the free-market economy and principles of limited government that have made America the envy of the world.
New York Times bestselling author Peter D. Schiff argues that America is enjoying a government-inflated bubble, one that reality will explode with disastrous consequences for the economy and for each of us.
By an acclaimed writer at the height of his powers, The Sense of an Ending extends a streak of extraordinary books that began with the best-selling Arthur & George and continued with Nothing to Be Frightened Of and, most recently, Pulse.
In the middle of the Indian Ocean, a NUMA research vessel is taking water samples at sunset, when a crew member spots a sheen of black oil ahead of them. But it is not oil.
Under the direction of famed explorer Porter Stone, an archaeological team is secretly attempting to locate the tomb of an ancient pharaoh who was unlike any other in history.
This two-in-one volume by a "New York Times" bestselling author features stories of two women who find love in unexpected places like a jury room and a doctor's office. Includes "Jury of His Peers" and "Any Sunday."
In an attempt to set the record straight and fill the void left by other analysts, Conard presents a fascinating and contrarian case for how the economy really works, what went wrong over the past decade, and what steps we can take to start growing again.
Whether it's monkey business, funny business, or getting down to business, Janet Evanovich's Lizzy and Diesel series proves that there's no business like Wicked Business.
Your best friendLindsay Boxer is pregnant at last! But her work doesn't slow for a second.
The sequel to Hilary Mantel's 2009 Man Booker Prize winner and New York Times bestseller, Wolf Hall delves into the heart of Tudor history with the downfall of Anne Boleyn. Though he battled for seven years to marry her, Henry is disenchanted with Anne Boleyn.
Evangeline Ames has rented a country cottage far from the London streets where she was recently attacked and becomes fascinated by the paranormal energy of nearby Crystal Gardens.
It's vampire politics as usual around the town of Bon Temps, but never before have they hit so close to Sookie's heart... Growing up with telepathic abilities, Sookie Stackhouse realized early on there were things she'd rather not know.
While the American public is aware of the CIA's use of highly controversial "enhanced interrogation techniques," few know the man who, in the wake of September 11, led all U.S.
The latest novel from Nobel Prize winner Toni Morrison.An angry and self-loathing veteran of the Korean War, Frank Money finds himself back in racist America after enduring trauma on the front lines that left him with more than just physical scars.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.