- Table View
- List View
Literature book for the 12th grade.
Discover more about the stories, poems, and essays in Elements of Literature by logging on to the Internet. At go.hrw.com we help complete your homework assignments, learn more about your favorite writers, and find facts that support your ideas and inspire you with new ones.
Literature textbook for 9th graders.
Literature textbook for children in Illinois.
Elements of Literature is a structured, sequential program developed to help students meet state and national standards as they study diverse collections of contemporary and classic writing. This volume is designed for Louisiana students in Grade 9.
This resource book is divided into seven collections Viz., The Ancient Middle East (3000 B.C.--A.D.100); Ancient Greek and Roman Literature (800 B.C.-A.D. 200); Literature of India, China, And Japan (2500 B.C.-A.D. 1800); Literature of Africa and The Middle East (700 B.C.-A.D. 1800); European Literature from The Middle Ages to The Enlightenment (500-1800); European Literature in the Nineteenth Century (1800 -1900); and Modern and Contemporary World Literature (1900 - Present).
This latest edition integrates Karen Arms' exceptional writing style with a solutions-oriented approach to emphasize the human and ecological implications of environmental problems. Many new features are included in this second edition, including "Equal Time" boxes and the latest environmental information.
This text satisfies our curiosity on the environment; why things are the way they are, and how the things are the happen the way they do. it challenges every individual to learn, acquire knowledge, and understand the world we live in
Geometry textbook for California students.
This book has many features designed to help New York students study geometry effectively.
This book offers a wide range of activities to help students improve on their geometry skills.
Holt Handbook can help you learn to avoid making errors and to correct the errors you do make. Studying grammar, usage, and mechanics gives you the skills you need to take sentences and passages apart and to put them together, to learn which parts go together and which don't.
This book, very much useful for students and others, contains Grammar, Usage and Mechanics in Part I, Sentences in Part 2 and Resources in Part 3.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the "Using Bookshare" page in the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivona's Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.