I have a BrailleNote Touch device - what is the best way to get books?
If you are using a BrailleNote Touch device, the easiest way to find, download and start reading your books is to:
- Download the Go Read application from the Google Playstore
- Playstore is pre-loaded on the Touch, which is Android-based
- Open Go Read on the Touch and download the book(s) the students needs
- The Go Read app supports Reading Lists, so students can see their assigned reading lists
- Close Go Read
- Open the books in the Touch’s book reader called Victor Reader
Learn more about Go Read.