Open LORE Reader
Read. Grow. Discover!
At Open LORE our goal is to enable all readers to enjoy the books and materials they want to read.
Open LORE Read offers an innovative design to help those readers with dyslexia, Irlen Syndrome, ADHD, and other reading difficulties.
Bookshare Edition Features
- Fully integrated with Bookshare
- Word and sentence highlighting synchronized with two Acapela voices
- Over 16 Million colors to choose for highlights and background
- Interactive offline Webster's Dictionary
- Image Sync™ technology for image viewing
- Read-To-Me feature for reading copied text
- Search, Table of Contents, and Bookmarks
- Customizable library
Requirements: Windows PCs and tablets (XP/Vista/7/8)
Book formats: Bookshare books
Audiences: This reading tool may be beneficial for Bookshare members who qualify with one of the following reasons:
- Low-Vision: Acapela TTS plus large font options, background, text and highlighting color options
- Learning Disability: Sentence and word tracking, Lexia Readable Font, Icon driven user interface, accessible dictionary
- Physical Disability: Tab ordered and compatible with click through devices