- An email address is required for as the Bookshare login.
- The address will be used to notify the member when books are ready or when a subscription needs to be renewed or changed.
- For minors who do not have an email address, the Parent or Guardian's email may be used.
U.S. Students with a qualifying print disability are able to download books from Bookshare for free. This includes:
- K-12 (public and private)
- Home-schooled students
- Post-secondary (public and private)
- Adult education
We offer the ability to easily sign various forms and agreements using our web site. These disclosures will help you decide whether you'd like to continue.
By agreeing to use a digital signature, it means:
- You agree to use an electronic document and an electronic signature. You understand that electronic signatures are legally binding in the United States and other countries according to the provisions of the U.S. E-SIGN Act (i.e., the Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act - ESIGN, Pub.L. 106-229, 14 Stat. 464, enacted June 30, 2000, 15 U.S.C. ch.96).
- You agree to read the document and fill it out accurately and completely.
- After you sign, you will be sent a copy of the terms and conditions of the agreement.