How do I view my Organization's download history?
All Sponsors of your Organization can access the entire account’s download history online. To save a report of your Organization’s download history:
- Log in to the Sponsor's Bookshare account.
- Select the My Bookshare link on the top right corner of the page.
- Select the Organization Information link at the left of the page.
- Select the Organization Downloads link at the top of the page.
- Modify your download history by:
- Changing the time frame (From and To edit boxes)
- Choosing a particular school (School drop-down menu)
- Selecting a particular teacher or student (Downloaded By and Recipient drop-down menus)
- When you’re ready to save the report, select the Export List as .CSV link towards the top of the page.
- Depending on how many books you’ve downloaded, your report should prepare within a few minutes. Once the report is complete, it will automatically download to your computer.
save organizational download history, save organization download history