Tarzan the Terrible
- Brief Synopsis:
- Long Synopsis:
- Book Quality:
- Book Size:
- 253 Pages
- Date of Addition:
- Copyright Date:
- Copyrighted By:
- Adult content:
- Mystery and Thrillers, Literature and Fiction
- Submitted By:
- Jesse Fahnestock
Reviews of Tarzan the Terrible (1 review)
Reviewer: Nathalie Brossard
This book continues where Tarzan the Untamed left off. Tarzan, in search of Jane enters a series of valleys never before explored by the civilized world. This world is almost a throwback to prehistoric times complete with unusual monsters. He befriends 2 natives. There then follows a series of quests which includes battles with opposing tribes, an encounter with a kingdom where there is an uneasy balance of power between the king and a priest and the finding of Jane. The story also follows a tall stranger who seems to be following Tarzan. This man has an uncanny ability to survive in the wilderness and it is lucky for Tarzan and Jane that the stranger is on their side. The book is action packed and the plot has several twists not to mention unusual co-incidents. Like most of the Tarzan books, the crises are resolved neatly at the end and everyone goes home. There is a lot of original work in this book and it is very fast past and action packed. Written by Pranav Lal
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.