Business Law and the Legal Environment
and and and
- Brief Synopsis:
- Mayer, Warner, Siedel and Lieberman's Business Law and the Legal Environment is an up-to-date textbook with comprehensive coverage of legal and regulatory issues -- and organized to permit instructors to tailor the materials to their particular approach.
- Long Synopsis:
- Mayer, Warner, Siedel and Lieberman's Business Law and the Legal Environment is an up-to-date textbook with comprehensive coverage of legal and regulatory issues -- and organized to permit instructors to tailor the materials to their particular approach. The authors take special care to engage students by relating law to everyday events with which they are already familiar with their clear, concise and readable style. Business Law and the Legal Environment provides students with context and essential concepts across the entire range of legal issues with which managers and business executives must grapple. The texts provide the vocabulary and legal acumen necessary for business people to talk in an educated way to their customers, employees, suppliers, government officials -- and to their own lawyers.
- Book Quality:
- Publisher Quality
- Flat World Knowledge
- Date of Addition:
- Copyright Date:
- Copyrighted By:
- Adult content:
- Submitted By:
- Bookshare Staff
Reviews of Business Law and the Legal Environment (0 reviews)
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the "Using Bookshare" page in the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivona's Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.