Business Law and the Legal Environment: Master of Accountancy Edition
and and and
- Brief Synopsis:
- Mayer, Warner, Siedel and Lieberman's Business Law and the Legal Environment: MAcc Edition is an up-to-date textbook designed for students in Master of Accounting programs.
- Long Synopsis:
- Mayer, Warner, Siedel and Lieberman's Business Law and the Legal Environment: MAcc Edition is an up-to-date textbook designed for students in Master of Accounting programs. The text is organized to permit instructors to tailor the materials to their particular approach. The authors take special care to engage students by relating law to everyday events with their clear, concise and readable style. After introductory chapters covering the legal environment of business, Business Law and the Legal Environment: MAcc Edition provides students with context and essential legal concepts that accounting professionals must understand, including contracts, sales, commercial paper, debtors and creditors rights, intellectual property, agency law, partnerships, corporations, and regulatory law. The text provides the vocabulary and legal savvy students will need when working in the accounting function or on engagements. With Business Law and the Legal Environment: MAcc Edition, the authors have created a text that not only has both case summaries and excerpted cases, but one that you can easily customize by deleting chapters, reordering the content, adding your own material, and even editing at the line level with Flat World's easy-to-use MIYO (Make It Your Own) Platform. The free online version of the text includes embedded links to law-related videos at YouTube and other online sites for easy access by students and instructors.
- Book Quality:
- Publisher Quality
- Flat World Knowledge
- Date of Addition:
- Copyright Date:
- Copyrighted By:
- Adult content:
- Business and Finance, Textbooks
- Submitted By:
- Bookshare Staff
Reviews of Business Law and the Legal Environment: Master of Accountancy Edition (0 reviews)
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the "Using Bookshare" page in the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivona's Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.