Business Law and the Legal Environment: Master of Accountancy Edition
and and and
- Brief Synopsis:
- Mayer, Warner, Siedel and Lieberman's Business Law and the Legal Environment: MAcc Edition is an up-to-date textbook designed for students in Master of Accounting programs.
- Long Synopsis:
- Mayer, Warner, Siedel and Lieberman's Business Law and the Legal Environment: MAcc Edition is an up-to-date textbook designed for students in Master of Accounting programs. The text is organized to permit instructors to tailor the materials to their particular approach. The authors take special care to engage students by relating law to everyday events with their clear, concise and readable style. After introductory chapters covering the legal environment of business, Business Law and the Legal Environment: MAcc Edition provides students with context and essential legal concepts that accounting professionals must understand, including contracts, sales, commercial paper, debtors and creditors rights, intellectual property, agency law, partnerships, corporations, and regulatory law. The text provides the vocabulary and legal savvy students will need when working in the accounting function or on engagements. With Business Law and the Legal Environment: MAcc Edition, the authors have created a text that not only has both case summaries and excerpted cases, but one that you can easily customize by deleting chapters, reordering the content, adding your own material, and even editing at the line level with Flat World's easy-to-use MIYO (Make It Your Own) Platform. The free online version of the text includes embedded links to law-related videos at YouTube and other online sites for easy access by students and instructors.
- Book Quality:
- Publisher Quality
- Flat World Knowledge
- Date of Addition:
- Copyright Date:
- Copyrighted By:
- Adult content:
- English US
- Business and Finance, Textbooks
- Submitted By:
- Bookshare Staff
Reviews of Business Law and the Legal Environment: Master of Accountancy Edition (0 reviews)
0 - No Rating Yet
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.