- Table View
- List View
Learning about the entire span of World History is no small task. Luckily, your text and its companion Web site-- PHSchool.com--come with a number of important tools to make your study of World History easier and more worthwhile.
World history textbook. From Early Civilizations (Prehistory to 1570 AD) to the Enlightenment and Revolution (1700-1850).
Studying the geography of the entire world is a huge task. You can make that task easier by using the five themes of geography: location, regions, place, movement, and human-environment interaction. The themes are tools you can use to organize information and to answer the where, why, and how of geography.
This book helps students learn about the geography, history, and cultures from medieval times to today.
Textbook on the Western Hemisphere, focusing on geography, history and culture.
Textbook on English writing and grammar.
This grammar exercise workbook contains chapters on: Nouns and Pronouns, Verbs, Adjectives and Adverbs, Prepositions, Conjunctions and Interjections, Basic Sentence Parts and Patterns, Phrases and Clauses, Effective Sentences, Using Verbs, Using Pronouns, Making Words Agree, Using Modifiers, Punctuation, and Capitalization,
A textbook for students to learn writing skills.
The "Prentice Hall Writing and Grammar: Communication in Action" consists of three parts dealing with Writing, Grammar, Usage, and Mechanics, and Academic and Workplace Skills. The Texas Test Preparation pages are designed to help the students approach the TAAS test with confidence.
A textbook to learn writing skills and grammar in English.
The TAAS English Language Arts test is not a test on specific reading selections you have studied in the classroom. Rather, it measures your skills in general: comprehension and analysis skills, grammar skills, proofreading skills, and writing skills.
Prentice Hall Writing and Grammar: Communication in Action (Grade 10, Platinum Level, Texas edition)by Prentice Hall
The EOC and TAAS English Language Arts are not tests on specific reading selections you have studied in the classroom. Rather, these tests measure your skills in general: comprehension and analysis skills, grammar skills, proofreading skills, and writing skills.
Prentice Hall Writing and Grammar develops and reinforces skills through an easy-to-follow, three-part chapter organization: Writing--Guided writing instruction walks students through each step of the writing process. Grammar, Usage, and Mechanics--Comprehensive instruction, practice, and application ensure skills mastery. Academic and Workplace Skills--Help students develop test-taking skills, as well as real-world workplace competencies.
You may not be aware of how heavily you rely on writing every day. At home, you might jot down a "To Do" list, take a phone message, send a letter or an e-mail, or fill out an application or order form.
This book equips students with the tools they require to achieve good communication through writing.
Writing is already and will continue to be an important part of your everyday life. The writing you do can be as simple as jotting down a phone message or writing yourself a quick reminder or as complex as developing a research paper on a historical event or preparing a science lab report.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.