- Table View
- List View
Grade 7 science textbook
This Study Workbook contains Introduction to Earth Science, Mapping Earth's Surface, Minerals, Rocks, Plate Tectonics, Earthquakes, Volcanoes, Weathering and Soil Formation, Erosion and Deposition, A Trip through Geologic Time, Energy Resources, Fresh Water, Ocean Motions, Ocean Zones, The Atmosphere, Weather Factors, Weather Patterns, Climate and Climate Change, Earth, Moon, and Sun, The Solar System, and Stars, Galaxies, and the Universe.
This section describes how scientists explore problems and seek answers to question about the natural world. The section also describes the branches of science.
This "Inside Earth" textbook focuses on Plate Tectonics, Earthquakes,Volcanoes, Minerals, and Rocks.
This book is an introduction to human anatomy and physiology. It goes in to great detail about what each body part does.
Science textbook for middle schoolers, focusing on human biology and health.
This book covers what kids need to know about anatomy and the functions of each body part.
The book contains chapters on Plate Tectonics, Earthquakes, Volcanoes, Minerals, Rocks, Gold, etc. Reference Section Skills Handbook Inquiry Activities Sharpen your Skills and Skills Lab are additional features of this book.
This book contains topics including Focus on Faults (Plate Tectonics ; Earthquakes; Volcanoes; Minerals; Rocks), Interdisciplinary Exploration; Gold--The Noble Metal, etc.) The book also includes Reference Section, Skills Handbook and Activities.
Science textbook that explores everything inside the Earth.
Lead authors weave together content with hands-on science inquiry that's sure to reach every student. It throws light on every aspect of earth.
Science is both a way of learning about the natural world and the knowledge gained in that process. This body of knowledge is always growing and changing as scientists explore new ideas. Another term for the many ways in which scientists study the world around them is scientific inquiry.
Middle school textbook focusing on life science.
This textbook on Life Science deals with Cells and Heredity, From Bacteria to Plants, Animals, Human Biology and Health and Ecology and includes Reference Section, Sharpen your Skills, Science at Home, Interdisciplinary Activities, Visual exploration of concepts, etc.
Textbook on physics of motion, forces and energy for middle school students. In addition to the science content this book makes connections to social studies and the arts. This textbook is not just filled with dull facts and equations, but includes many hands-on activities.
Topics covered in this book are Motion, Forces, Forces in Fluids, Work and Machines, Energy and Power, Thermal Energy and Heat.
Science textbooks that helps students build a strong science foundation and develop a full understanding of the inquiry process.
Science Explorer helps middle grade students improve their scientific skills and is also aligned with the National Science Education Standards.
This science textbook promotes science inquiry and meets the National Science Education Standards.
Unit 1 Cells and Heredity Unit 2 Diversity of Living Things Unit 3 Human Biology and Health Unit 4 Ecology
North Carolina's Standard Course of Study for Science tells you what content and processes you are expected to master. The Standard Course of Study is organized by Competency Goals, with each goal divided into Objectives. When you see these Objectives at the beginning of each chapter, you'll notice that they have been shortened to a brief phrase.
This book doesn't just focus on science in the classroom but also in the real world. It's equipped to help students with their every need in their learning.
Physical science textbook.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the "Using Bookshare" page in the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivona's Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.