- Table View
- List View
Prentice Hall Mathematics introduces basic mathematics concepts offering the reader access to basic skills.
This book helps students identify their best learning style to understand geometry better.
The theorems and principles of basic geometry are clearly presented in this workbook, along with examples and exercises for practice. Concepts are explained in an easy-to-understand fashion to help students grasp geometry and form a solid foundation for advanced learning in mathematics. Each page introduces a new concept, along with a puzzle or riddle which reveals a fun fact. Thought-provoking exercises encourage students to enjoy working the pages while gaining valuable practice in geometry.
The Prentice Hall Guide for College Writers features a brief but comprehensive coverage of the writing process and research. Each chapter in this sequence is self-contained, with introductions, guidelines, professional and student models, writing process advice, research tips, revising guidelines, peer review questions, and postscript reflections on the assignment. Documentation coverage includes updated MLA and APA guidelines.
Prentice Hall Health makes the study of health an exciting experience for students. It provides them with contents that will help them excel in their learning.
Health Skills for Wellness contains accessible content and a critical writing style that empowers students to take responsibility for their own wellness.
This volume will enable students to learn about the geography, history, and cultures of the world from the beginnings of history to our world today.
Ancient civilizations laid strong foundations for modern cultures.This book talks about the ideas, events, and people of the early ages that shaped our lives.
The "Prentice Hall Life Science" edition contains topics on Cells and Heredity, Diversity of Living Things, Human Biology and Health and Ecology. Added attraction of the book is Reference Section, Skills Handbook, Activities, Labs, At-Home Activity, etc.
This book comprises seven units of twenty five chapters and the contents include Characteristics of Living Things, Simple Organisms, Plants, Animals, Human Biology, Heredity and Adaptation, and Ecology.
Pearson Education provides a variety of literacy solutions for teachers and students. Learn more about reading comprehension & writing programs for students at all levels.
Workbook to accompany a language arts textbook.
Prentice Hall Literature 7th Grade Bronze (New York Penguin Edition)
The Alabama Course of Study: English Language Arts is built upon the 2010 Common Core State Standards. The standards will prepare you for the English language arts demands of both college and career. They are organized in four sections--Reading (Literature and Informational Text), Writing, Speaking and Listening, and Language. The College and Career Readiness Anchor standards that begin each section define what you should understand and be able to do by the end of high school.
This text contains valuable resources on the headings of The New Land To 1750, The Revolutionary Period 1750-1800, A Growing Nation 1800-1840, Division, New England Renaissance 1840-1855, War, And Reconciliation 1855-1865, The Modern Age 1915-1946, Contemporary Writers 1946-Present, Handbook of writing about Literature, Handbook of Literary Terms and Techniques, etc.
Prepares students as they aim for a successful career by perfecting their Reading (Literature and Informational Text), Writing, Speaking and Listening, and Language all through College
Prentice Hall Literature Common Core Edition combines the essentials of the Common Core State Standards and provides a full array of instructional resources.
Prentice Hall Literature The American Experience is a student textbook.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the "Using Bookshare" page in the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivona's Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.