- Table View
- List View
This book equips students with the tools they require to achieve good communication through writing.
Writing is already and will continue to be an important part of your everyday life. The writing you do can be as simple as jotting down a phone message or writing yourself a quick reminder or as complex as developing a research paper on a historical event or preparing a science lab report.
Learn to write with greater ease and fluency.
This book helps you review all of the material covered in an AP Comparative Government and Politics course and prepares you well for the AP Exam. AP Comparative Government and Politics is an exciting and engaging course, and there is no substitute for what you learn in the classroom.
Together with the Preparing for Career Success student textbook, the material in the Preparing for Career Success Student Activity Book addresses issues that are important as you prepare for the world of work. From completing a tax form to planning a weekly menu, you have the opportunity to practice important life skills as you think about the career and life issues you face as a young adult.
Preparing for Life and Career gives students the tools they need to develop skills they can use throughout their lives and careers. Teens are challenged to learn how to develop and keep successful relationships, be a good family member, and contribute to their community. The responsibilities of child care, clothing care, and home maintenance--and how to handle them--are also presented. * Organized into 27 chapters presented as short, easy-to-read sections. * New chapter is devoted to transportation options. * Includes many new photos and charts to stimulate interest in learning more. * Interesting questions are posed throughout the text to encourage critical thinking and problem solving. * Common Core activities encourage the mastery of skills needed for college and career readiness. Other chapter activities promote Journal Writing opportunities, Technology applications, and FCCLA participation.
A review book to accompany Amsco's Algebra Two and Trigonometry.
To prepare students for the New York State Regents Examination, Geometry.
This book is keyed to The American Pageant, 13th and 14th editions and is compatible with all textbooks. This updated edition extends the history; the review goes up to the election of President Barack Obama, and the diagnostic and practice tests include multiple-choice questions about the 1990s and early 2000s.
This book presents Key Concepts, Skills, and Examples for the AP curriculum in a compact and student-friendly form.
This book covers the basics for preparing both qualitative (i.e., narrative) and quantitative reviews. These do not constitute a dichotomy. Rather, literature reviews exist on a continuum from very highly qualitative (with little mention of statistics or the research methods used to obtain them) to very highly quantitative (with the final synthesis based on the mathematical averaging of results across various studies reported by different researchers).
Joseph Tobin along with new collaborators Yeh Hsueh and Mayumi Karasaw visits his original research to discover how two decades of globalization and sweeping social transformation have affected the way these three cultures educate and care for their youngest pupils.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.