- Table View
- List View
This book is a treasure for student community with a wide variety of useful and interesting materials for studying literature.
The Maryland Voluntary State Curriculum for Reading/English Language Arts outlines what you should know and be able to do at each grade level. Your teacher uses the Voluntary State Curriculum to design a course of instruction that will help you develop the skills and knowledge you are expected to have by the en of grade 7. The Maryland Voluntary State Curriculum for Reading/English Language Arts not only prepares you for success in taking tests like the Maryland School Assessment, but also prepares you for success in everyday life and the workplace.
This textbook is closely aligned to the Michigan Content Expectations for English Language Arts.
This resource book is divided into three parts, viz., 1. Literary Elements, 2. Language and Culture, and 3. Facts and Opinions.
The content of California Math Algebra 1 offers complete coverage of California's Algebra 1 Mathematics Content Standards. Mathematics standards from previous grades are reviewed to help with your understanding of the Algebra 1 standards. It teaches you valuable techniques for solving purely mathematical and real-world problem and provides a balance between basic skills, conceptual understanding, and problem solving--all supported by mathematical reasoning.
The book covers a vast range of topics like rational numbers, operations,equations and functions, geometry, square roots, and probability and provides instruction and practice on standardized test questions in many formats.
A math textbook for California students.
Every lesson in the book has both skill practice and problem solving, including multi-step problems and also helps students in preparing for standardized tests.
When you study U.S. history, you will see how the past informs your everyday life. Many things, such as the clothes you wear and the music you listen to, have been influenced by America's past.
This book was written to help you learn the concepts and skills in the California Content Standards and in state assessment. In each lesson, the key Standards taught in the lesson are listed in the margin. These lists provide a handy way of keeping track of your progress in learning the content in the Standards.
Middle school math textbook
The textbook is designed to contain Algebra in each unit, Problem Solving in each lesson and Unique Test-Taking features for each unit.
Mcdougal Littell Middle School Math strengthens the students understanding and provides the tools that the students need to excel in mathematics. It has written lessons with frequent step-by-step examples which make even difficult math concepts and methods easier to understand.
McDougal Littell Middle School Mathematics ensures that you are being taught a thoughtful, complete curriculum. Lessons in your book connect to a strand, which is listed next to the lesson in the table of contents beginning on MI 8. These strands are also shown on the first page of each lesson throughout the book.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.