- Table View
- List View
The book intends to enhance one's reading skills by applying main focus on practice.
Reading Wonders is the first and only reading program designed specifically for the Common Core State Standards for Reading/Language Arts.
McGraw-Hill Reading Wonders is a book full of beautifully illustrated stories and is written in a simple language. The biggest bonus in this book is cover-to-cover full-color presentation coupled with discussion questions.
Learn more about what scientists do, and how you can explore the world through science yourself!
This book is organized into four units-Life, Physical, Earth, and Human Body sciences.
Topics broadly covered in this book are life science, earth science, physical science motion, work, and machines.
Scientific progress is made by asking meaningful questions and conducting careful investigations. As a basis for understanding this concept and addressing the content in the other three strands, students should develop their own questions and perform investigations.
General science textbook.
A general science book for fifth grade students.
This book deals with lessons on Cells and Inheriting Traits.
This book covers science in three units: life science, earth science and physical science.
The three major topics covered in this book are Life, Earth and Physical Science.
Science textbook for 2nd graders in Tennessee.
The Texas edition of this science text book for Grade 2 contains unit lessons on Watering Earth Planets, Clues from the past, Changes all around, Watch it move, Rocky Homes, Human Body: Heart and Lungs, and also Your Text Book at a Glance, National Geographic invitation to Science, Be a Scientist and Texas Topics.
A living thing grows. It starts out small. Then it gets bigger. An oak tree begins as an acorn. Then it grows to become a green sapling. This is a very young tree. Organisms also change as they grow. The way a living thing changes during its life is called development.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.