- Table View
- List View
Interactive Reading is designed to accompany Holt Literature and Language Arts. Like Holt Literature and Language Arts, it's designed to help you interact with the literature and master the California language arts content standards. Picture this: a book chock full of intriguing stories that you want to read and informational articles that are really interesting. Make it a book that actually tells you to write in it, circling, underlining, adding your own questions, jotting down responses. Fill it with graphic organizers that encourage you to think in a different way. Make it a size that's easy to carry around. That's Interactive Reading--a book created especially for you.
A book that can help you learn to avoid making errors and to correct the errors you do make. More importantly, though, it gives you the skills you need to take sentences and passages apart and to put them together, to learn which parts go together and which don't. Instead of writing sentences and passages that you hope sound good, you can craft your sentences to create just the meaning and style you want.
This book covers important topics of Algebra in detail with focus on interactive student exercises.
This book covers Algebra in detail for high school students.
prepare students for future Algebra courses and also consolidate the core ideas of previous mathematics courses, so that it will serve students of varied mathematics backgrounds. The contents of this course are many of the fundamental ideas and procedures necessary to be successful in subsequent mathematics courses and many careers.
An English Spanish learning textbook.
A Biology book set in accordance with Tennessee learning standards.
Explore the world around you with pages of colorful photos, helpful illustrations, exciting Case Studies, and hands on activities using everyday materials. Learn how environmental science concepts are connected to your everyday life.
The U.S. Constitution outlines six fundamental principles that have guided American government for more than 200 years. The Framers of the Constitution established these six principles-popular sovereignty, limited government, separation of powers, checks and balances, judicial review, and federalism-as the basis of our national government.
The content of Algebra 2 is organized around families of functions, including linear, quadratic, exponential, logarithmic, radical, and rational functions.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the "Using Bookshare" page in the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivona's Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.