Volunteer Sign Up
Any U.S. resident over 15 years of age can volunteer.
To be a virtual Volunteer who adds books to our library, all you need is a passion for books, an Internet connection and basic computer skills (web browsing and word processing).
Sign up to Volunteer
- If you are a Bookshare® Member, please log in and go to “My Account.” Then select the “Volunteering” tab and follow the instructions to sign up to volunteer.
- If you are not a Bookshare Member go to our Volunteer sign up page.
If you would like to explore volunteer opportunities related to a specific skill–set or area of expertise (Special Projects), please contact Bookshare’s Volunteer Coordinator with the following information:
- Your contact information (Specify if you are available to work on-site in Palo Alto.)
- Area(s) of interest
- Skill set
- Your resume and a brief cover letter
- Please Contact Us (and make sure to select "Volunteering")
Other Ways to Help
Don’t have time to volunteer? You can donate funds.