How do I download material on behalf of a member?
Bookshare® books can be read on a wide variety of reading tools.
The fastest and easiest way to read is with Bookshare Web Reader.
For other reading tools, follow these steps to download and read for members:
- Log in to your Bookshare account.
- Search for a title.
- Select “Download.”
- Check the box to the left of the student's name for download.
- Select “DAISY Text Only” or "DAISY with Images" for your download.
- Select the box on the bottom of the page that says “Download.”
- Select “Download” again.
- Select “Available” under “Status.”
- Open and read the book with a compatible reading tool.
- Most reading tools will require members to extract the book from the downloaded zip file prior to opening.
Find a Reading Tool
Read Bookshare books many different ways. Find a compatible reading tools.