What does "The file type is not supported in Read:OutLoud" mean?
This error message is displayed when you attempt to open a zip file with Read:OutLoud.
If you're using Windows Vista or 7, it may be possible that you're not fully extracting the book. You'll need to fully extract the zip file by doing one of the following:
To unzip a book using Windows:
- Select the .zip book file.
- Choose Extract All from the File menu.
- Choose a location for saving the files.
To unzip a book using Mac:
- Locate the zip file in your downloads folder.
- Open the file, and it will automatically extract and create a book folder.
You can now open the file with the .opf extension through Read:OutLoud.